Wall paper, also known as wallpaper, it is a widely used interior decoration materials. Because wallpaper has the characteristics which many other interior decoration materials can not match, such as a variety of color, rich pattern, luxury style, safe and environmental protection, convenience construction , affordable. Therefore, it has been a considerable degree of popularity in Europe and the United States, Southeast Asia, Japan and other developed countries and regions. It is divided into many categories, such as coated wallpaper, laminating wallpaper, embossed wallpaper. Bleached chemical wood pulp is usually used to produce base paper, which is then processed through different processes such as coating, printing, embossing or surface coating. Finally, it is cut and packaged for shipping. Because of a certain strength, beautiful appearance and good water resistance, widely used in residential, office, hotel interior decoration.
According to the survey, the popularizing rate of interior wallcoverings reached more than 90% in Britain, France, Italy, the United States and other countries. And the popularizing rate in Japan is even 100%. It is very rich in form, colorful, to reflect the different texture and style, in order to adapt to different spaces or places, different hobbies and different price levels, there are many types of wall papers to choose from.
Paper-based plastic cotton, pure paper, PVC wallpaper, cloth at the end of the plastic surface, metal wall paper, wall paper, flocking wall paper, foam wall paper
Wall paper as a decorative material to beautify the environment, in many places are applicable.
Household paper: living room, bedroom, restaurant, children's room, study, recreation room and so on
Commercial space: hotels, restaurants, department stores, shopping malls, exhibitions and so on
Administrative space: office buildings, government agencies, schools, hospitals and so on
Entertainment space: restaurants, dance halls, bars, KTV, nightclubs, teahouse, cafes and so on
Wall paper Using tips
1. Hand touch the wallpaper, the thickness of the paper should be consistent, choose a better feel, bumpy strong product;
2. PVC plastic category. Rich variety of colors, scrub, mildew-resistant, anti-aging, easy to fade, the price is moderate;
3. The wall paper should be non-irritating odor, odor may be formaldehyde, vinyl chloride and other volatile substances is too high;
4. Pure paper. No smell, good environmental protection, breathable, moisture and water resistance; poor folding, non-scrub, generally used in children's rooms;
5. Check the surface for the presence of color, wrinkles, blisters, flowers are clear, uniform color, should be selected good finish, color matching soft wallpaper;
6. Fabric fibers. Not easy to fade, bending, mildew, flame retardant, sound-absorbing, odorless, breathable, water wipe;
7. Different texture, color wallpaper is not the same amount, to consider the issue of wear and tear, buy more to prepare for repair;
8. Plant fiber category. Good texture, non-toxic and tasteless, sound-absorbing moisture-proof, breathable, scrub, high prices;
9. The purchase of wall paper number and batch number to be the same, and some the same number but different production dates, the color may have effects;
10. Metal. Resistance is good, elegant and elegant, generally used as a small part of special effects;
11. Choosing a wall paper sample, wipe the surface with a damp cloth to see if fade.
Remove the old wallpaper
On the wall paper has been off, from the cocked corner gently tear open, difficult to peel off the part, dip it with a sponge can wet it, infiltrated a few minutes and then torn by hand. If it is a plastic wallpaper, you need a tooth scraper to scrape off the surface of the plastic layer, so that water can smoothly penetrate the inner layer, and then blow it again with a hot air to soften the adhesive and then clear. For other wall paper material can refer to the following method.
Paper Wall paper: The removal of paper wallpaper is the easiest. For paper-based wallpapers, gently peel away from the edges, hard-to-tear areas, wet with water, allow them to soak for a few minutes before they are torn off.
PVC wall paper: need to have a tooth scraper to scrape off the surface of the plastic layer, and then wet with water, infiltrated to the inner layer, and then blow it again with a hot hair dryer, wall softening and then remove the wall paper.
Non-woven wall paper: Non-woven wallpaper and PVC wall paper treatment approach is almost as long as the surface torn or scraped, wet with water, and so on the wall can be softened plastic can be removed.